Agile CRM Software has been in existence long enough like it’s other competitors, such as Zoho and the rest of them way back as 2006. With the development we see with the company, Agile is going to be able to maximize the way companies relate to their customers and market.
With the New trend of workflow management, the software provides employees are able to work most efficiently and with a better labor output, business becomes better and this approach by Agile makes it standout.
WHAT IS AGILE CRM SOFTWARE?
Agile CRM software is an end-to-end CRM software that delivers marketing. Support automation and Sales to assist small and medium scale businesses in proper management of their customer Journey from one platform to another in other to obtain a substantial growth.
Agile CRM is an all-in-one complete CRM solution having contact management, marketing automation, web analytics, telephony, 2-way emails, real time activity alerts and far more.
With Agile CRM, small business owners can now: – Have an easy and straightforward social marketing process that lets users send emails and tweets automatically with no human intervention
Create easy automation workflows with an easy drag-and-drop editor
Convert website visitors on to leads within the CRM
Track and Score leads automatically supported web activity
Enable multi-channel communication with the power to call or email or tweet to a contact from an equivalent page with the press of a button
Have an in depth record of all of the customer’s details and communication history in one page, sorted chronologically
Monitor customer behavior and obtain real time alerts for customer activity – Nurture leads with automated and targeted multi-channel campaigns
Manage customer payments and supply support.
Some of the major features of Agile CRM includes;
- Customer support features that allow you to lift your efforts to the next level and maintain satisfied customers over the long- term
- marketing, sales and customer retention process with simple automation and great drag-drop editor
- Agile CRM makes conversion of website visitors onto leads.
- Track and record leads that is supported by email and web activity
- Real time alerts for customer activity by tracking customer’s behavior
- Able to record all customer’s details and communications in one single page and arranged in details
- Activate multi channel communication with the power to call or email or tweet to a contact from an equivalent page
- Maintain helpdesk tickets with all of the purchasers history in one place
- Have an in depth record of all of the customer’s details and communication history in one page, sorted chronologically
- View customer data from other different business platforms in one page integrating them all
AGILE CRM PRICING
Free CRM Software for Small Businesses
- Free for 10 Users
- Up to 1,000 Contacts
- Free Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Web Forms and Popups
- Google Apps Sync, Including Gmail
- Online Appointment Calendar
- Free Plugin of Your Choice
- Deals and Sales Automation
Free $0 | Starter at $8.99 | Regular at $29.99 | Enterprise at $47.99
10 statistics that prove you need a CRM like Agile CRM software for you business
1. 78% of salespeople who use a CRM close more deals than those who don’t.
2. Sales reps who use a CRM spend 43% more time selling.
3. The average CRM user achieves a 10% increase in sales productivity.
4. Sales reps who use a CRM achieve 24% higher customer retention rates.
5. Companies that use a CRM achieve 241% higher returns on investment (ROI).
6. The average CRM user has a 31% higher chance of winning new business.
7. Sales reps who use a CRM are 50% more likely to exceed their quotas.
8. Companies that don’t use a CRM lose an average of $11 million per year in potential sales revenue.
9. 45% of companies that don’t use a CRM say they plan to implement one within the next year.
10. The average company that switches to a CRM sees a 55% return on investment in the first year alone.
5 Agile CRM Alternatives
Agile CRM is a great product, but it may not be the best solution for your business. Here are five agile CRM alternatives to consider.
1. SalesforceIQ is a cloud-based CRM system that offers features for sales, marketing, and customer service. It integrates with Salesforce and other third-party applications, and it is available in several pricing plans.
2. Pipedrive is a cloud-based CRM system that offers features for sales and marketing. It integrates with other third-party applications, and it is available in several pricing plans.
3. Zoho CRM is a cloud-based CRM system that offers features for sales, marketing, and customer service. It integrates with other third-party applications, and it is available in several pricing plans.
4. Insightly is a cloud-based CRM system that offers features for sales, marketing, and project management. It integrates with other third-party applications, and it is available in several pricing plans.
5. SugarCRM is a cloud-based
Businesses that can benefit from Agile CRM software
Any business that is looking to improve customer relations can benefit from Agile CRM software. The software is designed to help businesses manage customer data and interactions more effectively.
This can include sales, marketing, customer service, and support operations. Agile CRM can help businesses to automate and streamline tasks, and provide a better overall customer experience. Businesses that are expanding their operations into new markets can also benefit from Agile CRM.
The software provides a centralized system for managing customer data and interactions across different channels. This can help businesses to more effectively manage customer relationships in new markets. Another type of business that can benefit from Agile CRM is a business that is looking to improve its customer retention rates.
Agile CRM can help businesses to track customer interactions and preferences over time. This information can be used to create targeted marketing campaigns and product offerings that are more likely to appeal to existing customers.
it is in our view that, If you are looking for simple but powerful and cost-effective CRM solution for your business then, note that Agile CRM is different from other CRM software because it offers a more customizable and user-friendly experience. It also has powerful features that can help businesses grow.
For example, its lead management system can track leads throughout the entire sales process, and its customer relationship management (CRM) system can keep track of customer data and preferences. Overall, Agile CRM is a great choice for businesses that want a powerful and customizable CRM system.
We think you should consider trying it out
Also read: CRM software